|Gel||Chinese gel/Japanese gel/American gel|
|Color||White, Black, Blue,Brown,Pink,Option|
• Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation is widely used for pain relief, arthritis, muscle recovery, and conditioning.
• LotFancy tens electrodes feature a solid-carbon pad, universal connector, and medical-grade non-irritating gel for maximum conductivity and re-usability.
• Our TENS replacement pads are professional quality and very popular with Healthcare practitioners for in-house use with their professional electrotherapy devices and a preferred choice for your personal use TENS Unit.
• White non-woven cloth backing for extreme comfort and flexibility, the tens unit replacement pads are perfect to treat pain in the knee, calf, thigh, elbow, arm, neck, shoulder, wrist, hand, lower and upper back, and much more.
• Universal Compatibility: Standard 2mm pin connector of electrode pads fits most TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) units; EMS (Emergency Medical Services) massagers and muscle stimulators.
• Safe and Comfortable: Our tens unit replacement pads are comfortable to touch; white non-woven backing with black carbon conductor and premium adhesive gel. Latex-free and non-irritating to your skin.
• Excellent Conductivity: Premium carbon tens machine pads provide superior high conductivity, effective relief to muscle sore, tired muscles, muscle stiffness and chronic pain on the knee, calf, thigh, elbow, arm, neck, shoulder, wrist, hand, lower and upper back and much more.
• Reusable and Durable: These tens unit muscle stimulator pads are designed for multiple uses if applied and removed with care. NOTE: Clean and dry the application areas before using. Remember you should only apply electrodes to unbroken skin.
• 100% satisfaction guarantee and life-time customer service.
> Clean and dry the skin at the prescribed area thoroughly with soap and water prior to application of electrodes. Skin must be clean and dry. Dirty or oily skin will prevent electrode adhesion.
> Insert lead wire to the connector of electrode, making sure no bare metal shows.
> Remove electrode from protective liner. DO not remove by pulling on the wire connector. Save liner for electrode storage.
> Apply by pressing electrodes firmly onto skin. If necessary, clip excess hair with scissors. 5. Repeated application may be improved by doing the following: Wash adhesive gel for one second under cold running water. Shake off excess water. Then air-dry for 1-2 minutes before reapplying. Be sure not to over- saturate with water, as this will reduce the adhesive quality.