|Gel||Chinese gel/Japanese gel/American gel|
|Color||White, Black, Blue,Brown, Pink,Option|
• PREMIUM QUALITY - These TENS pads are crafted specifically to stick to your skin without any pinching, moving, or irritation. No tape required!
• REUSABLE - No need to waste. Our TENS unit pads can be used over and over again to provide you with relief from discomfort, and include a resealable package to keep the electrode gel fresh for next time.
• COMFORTABLE - With a latex-free design and soft cloth backing, your new set of TENS 7000 electrode pads will provide a comfortable solution for those looking for therapeutic relief.
• SELF-ADHESIVE - Our ultra-strong TENS electrode pads come with a sticky gel that moves along with your body to ensure a solid yet comfortable hold.
• SUBSCRIBE & SAVE - Need TENS unit muscle stimulator pads all through the year? Save money by subscribing to get your stim pads when you need them - whether that's every couple weeks or every 6 months.
• Flexible, Comfortable Adhesive
Syrtenty universal electrode replacement pads are designed with your comfort in mind. Our 100% latex-free, premium-quality self-adhesive gel pads deliver a secure hold, while keeping your skin comfortable every time. Our anti-irritating cloth backing flexibly grips and moves with your body.
• Long-Lasting Use
When you take care of your TENS unit pads, they take care of you right back. Our electrode pads are thoughtfully packaged in individual, resealable bags to extend the life of your replacement pads. Each pack of replacement pads includes easy care instructions, so you can feel confident that your pads are made to last.
• Premium Quality Pads
We offer a full range of universally compatible TENS replacement pad sizes and shapes. Our pads are made with cotton-backed cloth, conductive carbon film, and are latex-free. Each electrode replacement pad lasts for up to 20-25 uses. Extend the life of your electrode pads by gently wiping them with a damp cloth after use. This helps remove oils and dirt .
> It is a consumable used in conjunction with the instrument, and the product features are disposable, practical and hygienic.
> Conventionally, it is used for the recovery and treatment of rehabilitation pain, such as the application of orthopedics and traditional Chinese medicine, and the recovery effect of neck, shoulder, waist and leg pain. Generally speaking, there are universal physiotherapy electrodes.