|For Adult||For Child||Infant|
|Carton Size||45*45*28CM GW: 15.4kg|
|The product must be stored in its original package at the environmental conditions (temperature and relative humidity) specified on the pouch’s label. Putting external heavy weights on the package could damage the product.|
1. Select a well convex area (muscle) next to the area to be operated but at least 20 cm far from it, possibly on the forearm, on the thigh or on a whip. Eventually move the plate in order that the longer side is perpendicular to the area of the operation (see the picture). Avoid that the plate is superimposed.
2.NB Current should flow in parallel to the body surface and never pass through the thorax. The patient must be placed on a dry and perfectly isolated surface. The patient must be kept isolated from conductive parts and the operating bed must be earthed. Use dry gauzes to avoid that different areas of the body come into contact with each other.
3. Do not place the plate on wounds and scars, near bone projections, very adipose tissues, close to metallic prosthesis or to ECG electrodes
or on areas, where liquids can flow.
4.Do not place the plate on areas, where it can be subjected to pressure or under patient’s weight.
5.Shave the selected area, clean carefully and skim in order to remove eventual remaining of cream or cosmetics. Dry the selected area.
6.NB Do not use inflammables during the patient’s preparation. Do not use alcoholic substances or benzoine tincture.
7.Eventual shave remaining or hair can cause burns.
1. This is a disposable product – do not re-use.
2. The product is supplied not sterile – do not sterilize.
3. Do not re-position or cut the plate, do not add gel.
4. Do not use the product in case:
5. The packaging is not complete
6.There are evident damages on the plate or on the connection cable, Gel is not homogeneous or is dry.
7.Do not submit a patient with implanted pacemaker to electrosurgical current without first consulting a cardiologist.
8. The devices are to be used by trained healthcare professionals in electrosurgical procedures.
9. Do not use paediatric plates for high-power procedures (such as trans-urethral resection – TUR).